Monday, May 16, 2016

Healing your solar plexus





To activate Manipura (solar chakra) 


Okay, first thing is first, when doing any exercises to activate the chakras you must always locate it first. Manipura is right above the naval and below the rib cage. this part of your body is usually where you get your gut feelings(intuition) lie.  solar plexus is associated with the color yellow, so when doing these exercises don't forget to imagine a sunflower over your Manipura area for full effect. surrounding your self with yellow candles or yellow things can also help heal Manipura and you will find that you will have a good glowy feeling as this occurs.

What to eat to heal solar plexus: Bananas, granola and grains, pasta, rice, flax, sunflower seeds, yogurt and spices such as ginger, chamomile, turmeric, cumin and mint.

How to heal Manipura with nature: walk in the sun, sit in front of bond fire or fire place can have a quick effect.

Heal Manipura with scent(not preferred): Sandalwood, rose wood, chamomile (you can both consume chamomile tea and benefit from the scent) and rosemary.

Healing Manipura with sound: "E"chanting RA in E (while meditating preferred)

Healing Manipura with yoga:

  • twisting core strengthener
  • down dog knee to nose
  • high lunge twist
  • intense side stretch
  • seated twist
  • child's pose (my favorite pose) 
  • corpse pose
Affirmations to heal Manipura:
"I understand and acknowledge that I have the power to make decisions in my life"
"I have the power to choose"
"I accept and choose Love"
"I choose and accept Light"
"I choose and accept Healing"
"I feel a sense of freedom in having the power to choose"






No comments:

Post a Comment