Monday, February 22, 2016

3rd chakra


Solar Plexus
af·firm·a·tion
ˌafərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action or process of affirming something or being affirmed.
    "he nodded in affirmation"
    synonyms:declarationstatementassertionproclamationpronouncement,attestation; More
  2. 2.
    emotional support or encouragement.
    "the lack of one or both parents' affirmation leaves some children emotionally crippled"

The Solar Plexus other wise known as Manipura which means "Lustrous Gem", is located below the breast bone. Its energy focuses on Intellect, ambition, personal power, protective, Manipura is a source of personal power, self-esteem, warrior energy and the power of transformation. Warning signs of an out of balanced solar plexus are the following:

  • competitiveness
  • laziness
  • overeating and overindulging 
  • poor self image
  • low body weight and poor appetite
  • inability to focus and lack of organizations
  • controlling and/or intolerable behavior

 These misconduct are common but very unpleasant, yet in my opinion (as a non expert) if yoga and meditation and healthy eating can fix this, then by all means HEAL MY CHAKRAS! while balancing some your solar plexus in meditation, you may also recite affirmations. Examples of these affirmations are the following:
"I naturally trust my own guidance"
"I respect and love myself deeply"
"I am excited to be on my path"
"I am sure of myself and my direction"
"I believe in my own personal power" 
"I trust in love"
- See more at: http://www.chakra-lover.com/solar-plexus-chakra.html#sthash.SmFwzAdk.dpuf
























No comments:

Post a Comment