Monday, February 29, 2016

5th chakra

5TH CHAKRA: VISHUDDA

Vishudda is the 5th chakra, this is the throat chakra. "Vishudda" means "especially pure" this chakra is in charge of self expression through, listening or speaking with compassion. The fifth chakra is the chakra that helps your judgment, truth speaking and will power. The throat chakra's color is turquoise or aqua and light blue, WARNING SIGNS OF AN IMBALANCED CHAKRA:

  • poor self expression
  • habitual lying 
  • learning disabilities
  • doubt
  • fear
  • uncertainty
  • negative thinking 
The energy of this chakra allows you to seek truth, be original, athentic and seek knowledge that is true beyond all you know. The throat chakra is supposed to inspire creativity and boldness. Believing you can do what ever you put your mind to. when balancing yout chakra ask your self these questions;
Do you dare to be creative?
Do you dare open up to a life of possibilities?
AFFIRMATIONS FOR THE THROAT CHAKRA: 

I am open, clear, and honest in my communication.
I have a right to speak my truth.
I communicate my feelings with ease.  
I express myself creatively through speech, writing, or art. 
I have a strong will that lets me resolve my challenges. 
I nourish my spirit through creativity. 
I live an authentic life. 
I have integrity. 
I love to share my experiences and wisdom. 
I know when it is time to listen. 
I express my gratitude towards life. 
I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is. 
I take good care of my physical body. 
I am at peace.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment